Photo by Marketa (cc) 2016
So what do we do? Where do we rediscover our awareness in this fast world?
According to us, Maloka’s philosophy, we start at home. We believe that our homes are our temples, the space to recharge and find peace of mind. Our temples should be a reflexion of who we are and who we want to be. We want to decorate our homes mindfully and meaningfully. Fair trade and appreciation for our ancestors are our basis to offer meaningful products for your home. We think that making a connection with our roots and traditions is what reminds us of simpler times, when mass and fast production was not the norm. Decorating our homes with objects that have meaning and a story behind is what brings something unique and good vibes. Therefore, Maloka is committed to help you create that space, full with good energy and stories while helping the artisans that want to pass on their traditions. We connect people, we care about the impact that we have on others and the planet, we live consciously.
Make your temple shine and reflect who you are!
Maloka’s tips for conscious living:
- Make your home your temple, let the temple express your true “you”
- Take the time in the morning to welcome the day, no matter what the weather forecast says, open your curtains and let the light in
- Acknowledge the presence of your dear ones, feel their energy and give back with a smile
- Consider your shopping behaviour and its impact on the environment and society
- Meditate, anything from 5 minutes to 1 hour, every minute counts
- Be mindful of your daily routine, start with one activity and be present while doing it
- And finally, slow down and give yourself a hug because you are worthy and you are enough!